The 80 acre sports park is bordered by Koch and Fifth Streets on the south side of Pekin, at 300 Koch Street.
This complex was constructed by the Pekin Park District to provide facilities for local youth organizations to conduct youth programs for children between the ages of two and eighteen.
The Sports Park incudes
(8) lighted baseball/softball diamonds and (4) mini diamonds
(10) acre soccer area for accommodation of multiple age appropriate fields
(4) regulation football fields
(2) restroom/concession buildings
All athletic fields are fully irrigated from a well located on the site. The Sports Park also include a 1.6 mile walking path, two children's playgrounds, and parking for (500) cars.
Sports Complex Map
Click on the map to view a larger version.
To schedule activity at the Sports Park, call Carrie at
> Download the informational sheet for organizations.
In case of inclement weather, check the Rainout Line at
(309) 226-4060, or on the banner on this website to determine if games at the Sports Park have been cancelled.