ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
The Pekin Park District is not responsible for loss, theft, or destruction of any personal property brought to the skate park, and reserves the right to close the skate park at any time for any reason.
SKATE PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
Violations of rules or abuse of property will result in losing the opportunity to skate here.
- 8:00 a.m. to Dusk and is dependent upon weather conditions.
- Use of the skate park during closed hours, or when the gates are locked is prohibited.
- Protective gear is recommended: helmets, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads.
- Keep your equipment in good working order.
- Remember that the surface is dangerous when wet.
- Skate/Bike at your own risk. This skate park is unsupervised,
- Know your limits and abilities – you are responsible for your own safety.
- Remember that use of this facility may result in death, paralysis, brain damage, concussion, broken bones or other serious injury.
- Keep noise to a minimum.
- Only one (1) skater may be on the ramp at a time – no exceptions.
- No "snaking" wait your turn. No skating/biking against traffic on ramps or pipes.
- Recklessness will not be tolerated.
- Profanity or boisterous behavior is prohibited.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- All spectator's/supervising adults must remain outside of the fence. Do not sit on, or jump over the fence.
- Only skateboards, in-line skates and freestyle bikes may be used at the skate park. Freestyle bikes must have smooth pegs and clawless pedals. All equipment must be in good condition and free of dirt.
- Modifications to the facility, the use of wax or the bringing in of outside obstacles, is prohibited.
- Use the trash receptacles for disposal of trash.
- Use of glass containers, alcohol, tobacco, vapes, weapons and/or drugs is prohibited.
- All park rules and regulations apply per Ordinance No. 16-5 "An Ordinance Regulating the Use of the Parks and Property Owned or Controlled by the Pekin Park District".
- Graffiti, stickers or abuse of property will not be tolerated.
- No pets of any kind allowed.
- Infractions of rules and regulations may result in prosecution or in the loss of a skater's privileges to use this facility.
- This facility may be closed at any time at the discretion of the Park District for any reason.
- This facility will be inspected on a regular basis and inspections will be documented. Anyone finding unsafe conditions should report them immediately to the Park District Maintenance Office (309-346-3810). The nature of the problem and its exact location should be noted.
In Case of Emergency, Call 9-1-1
Emergency address is 100 Recreation Drive
Skate/Bike Safely and Have Fun!
The Pekin Park District is not responsible for accidents or injuries.
Skate at your own risk!