PPD School of Power Tumbling, Cheer & Dance
Click here for class schedule / times / fees, Classes may be combined, moved, added or dropped dependent upon enrollment.
- Top quality instruction
- Most affordable fees in Central Illinois
- Develop confidence and self-esteem
- Gain coordination skills
- Safe and fun environment for everyone
- Progressions taught in a creative format
- Enhance social skills and make new friends
What do students wear to class?
For your safety, gymnasts wear leotards or elastic waistband shorts with a tucked in t-shirt. Students are bare footed or wear a non-skid tumbling shoe. Hair needs to be pulled back away from the face. No blue jeans, please.
Dancers wear leotards and tights or t-shirt with dance appropriate pants. Students wear black ballet, tap, jazz, or tennis shoes as needed. Hair needs to be pulled back away from the face. No blue jeans, please. We have a list of where they can be purchased locally and on the internet for your dance shoe needs.
Parent Watch Week
Because students focus and concentrate better without mom or dad in class, "Watch Week" is held. Family and friends are invited into class the last 15 minutes. Cameras and camcorders are welcome!
Payment is due on the 1st week of each month to reserve your
spot in the next month's class.
- Please Note: Classes may be combined, moved, added or dropped dependent upon enrollment.
Back to Recreation Department